Audio stream recognition in phone calls
Rech audio stream recognition technology:
INDEPENDENCE — works without making use of third-party speech recognition services
HIGH REACTION SPEED — the incoming audio stream is analyzed in real time
AMAZING ACCURACY — takes account of the specific character of phone calls, meaning it can make predictions with high accuracy
EASY TO SET UP — offers a ready-to-use module for Asterisk and detailed API documentation
NOTHING TO PAY — the service is provided free of charge for small and medium volumes
Rech integrates with
Speech recognition (words)
In English Rech recognizes the spoken words:
Why do we use a limited list of words?
Classic services recognition of individual words does not give satisfactory results, if the words are used out of context. Rech offers a specialized solution that provides excellent results for particular words.
Can it recognize other words?
It can recognize any other words, so long as they are added to the dictionary first. Adding words to the dictionary is a paid service.
Why does Rech work better for phone calls than classic speech recognition systems?
- Rech is a very specialized system, taking account of the distinctive features of IP calls
- The AI is trained on examples "over the phone", not live conversation
- Rech doesn't expect a fixed-length recorded clip: it analyzes the audio stream on the fly
Rech recognizes 99.8% of answering machines in use in:
Why is it important to recognize answerphones?
Participants in the phone market protect their own interests by not transmitting the correct call status when an answerphone picks up. Answerphones look to auto dialing systems just like users who have answered the call.
Why is Rech better than other available technologies when it comes to recognizing answerphones?
- High accuracy in identifying answerphones is achieved by continually retraining the AI on an up-to-date database.
- In most cases, Rech can detect an answering machine at the greeting stage — before it even picks up.
- You can connect Rech to Asterisk in only 15 minutes, and no special knowledge is required.